The property reserves the right to assign guests apartments regarding our availability and needs
The area offers an important historical cultural legacy. Nearby we recommend visiting the medieval villages of Peratallada, Pals, Palau Sator and Ullastret. There is also a beautiful area close to the town of La Bisbal known as the “Catalan Tuscany” including such villages as: Madremanya, Monells and Sant Marti Vell.
Iberian village of Ullastret: this village still conserves part of the defense wall dated from VI century BC.
Ruins of Empuries: Spain's most important Greco- Roman archaeological site conserving the remains of three settlements dating between the VII and III centuries BC: the old city and port and the Roman city.
City of Girona
The capital of the region, Girona, is well-connected between the coast and the Pyrenees, which boasts of being one of the Spanish cities with the highest standard of living pleasant town. It is remarkable the monumental heritage, with an old town that concentrates many attractions: the Call or Jewish quarter, the Gothic Cathedral, the Romanesque monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Arab Baths, houses and bridges over Onyar river, etc. Worth a visit in May during the exhibition "Temps de Flor."
Three houses, three places and all located in the Empordà and linked to Salvador Dali:
* Dali Museum in Figueras: second most visited museum in Spain after the Prado. Opened in 1974, it contains the most representative works of the painter and permanent exhibition of jewelry.
* Casa Dali in Port Lligat: formed by a group of huts fisherman bought by the artist to reconvert them in to his private home and workshop.
* Pubol medieval castle: Dali bought this Gothic- Renaissance palace built in the XIV century for his wife Gala. Contains areas of great beauty, such as the former kitchen converted into a bathroom or the Piano Room.
* Cabo de Creus was the first protected land and sea space of Catalonia and is characterized for its “moon" landscape nature and the views from the lighthouse.
* Medes Islands, one of the most important marine, flora and fauna natural protected area of the western Mediterranean. It is an ideal place for diving. From the beach of L'Estartit you can rent a ferry trip with glass floor to admire the spectacular funds.
* Aiguamolls Emporda: is a wetland nature reserve of international importance in the protection and conservation of wild birds.
* Platja Castell, in the municipality of Palamos we would find beautiful excursions that allow us to discover authentic fishermen's huts in “Cala Salguer” or to see one of the most remote and wild beaches of Emporda, “Cala Estreta”.
Villages with beach
and fishing tradition like Palamós, Calella de Palafrugell, Llafranc and Cadaqués. Sea little villages with Mediterranean architecture, with white walls and narrow cobbled streets decorated with flowers.
* For the more adventurous and active visitor, a good way to discover the spectacular scenery of the Costa Brava is following the walkways; an extensive network of itineraries recovered as hiking trails that runs along the profile of the Girona coast and across creeks, forests and coastline towns. Pyrenees route also has 350 km of sign posted cycling practice linking the Girona region with southern France.
* And for golf lovers, fate presents the ideal location for this sport.